Join an innovative and hard-working team
Careers at Frontline Machinery
As one of Canada’s fastest growing crushing, screening, grinding, and shredding equipment specialists, Frontline Machinery is consistently looking for motivated and skilled candidates with a keen interest in the heavy equipment industry to join the team.
Frontline offers a unique entrepreneurial culture, empowering employees with the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to the organization.
Benefits of Working for Frontline
Frontline invests in our employees and our organizational culture in order to attract and retain top performers. Here are just a few of the benefits of joining the Frontline team:
We wouldn’t be who we are without every member on our team. Everyone from the shop floor to the service counter has a voice contributing to our growth and success.
As a family-oriented business, we understand the importance of a flexible work schedule and creating a healthy environment for our employees.
We are backed by a young and dynamic management team, always ready for new challenges and pushing the business to reach new standards.
CLEAN & COMFORTABLE WORKING
Our service shop is indoors and fully heated, allowing our mechanics and technicians to focus on the task at hand and not worry about battling the elements.
In addition to an attractive salary offering and an extended benefit plan, Frontline provides profit-sharing options as an additional way to show our employees our appreciation.
Frontline Machinery is growing and we are looking for team members to join us. We currently accepting resumes for the following positions:
Are you a motivated, organized individual who is looking for an opportunity to work in a rapidly growing organization? If so, we want to hear from you!
Frontline Machinery is a family owned equipment dealership specializing in the sale and rental of equipment for aggregate crushing and screening, wood grinding, waste shredding, and volumetric measuring technology. We cover from BC to Ontario, including the Yukon and NWT. We are looking for a MECHANICto join our team.
Based in our Chilliwack, BC head office and reporting to the VP OF OPERATIONS, the role of the MECHANIC is repair and maintenance of a variety of heavy equipment types and brands including crushers, shredders, screeners, and more.
- Perform service, repair, diagnostic, and preventative maintenance procedures on heavy duty equipment
- Accurately and completely document on Work Orders all machine information, actions taken and time
- Ensure work is performed safely and to accepted standards
- Work on both customer and Frontline owned equipment
- Work inside and outside, in all weather
- Work is primarily during the week, but some weekend work is required as well
- Travel out of town is required
Character, Skills, and Experience
- Licensed Heavy-Duty Technician, or enrolled as an Apprentice or certified Journeyman in the Heavy-Duty Equipment technician trade or equivalent designated trade preferred
- Experience working on heavy equipment as a mechanic; previous experience with aggregate equipment is a definite plus
- Experience with hydraulics, welding, and electrical diagnosis and repair for electric over hydraulic systems
- Ability to perform repairs and required maintenance using special tools and equipment following Technical Manual procedures
- Capable of meeting the physical demands of the heavy-duty mechanic trade
- Willing and able to travel
- Valid driver’s license with reasonable abstract is required
- Ability to use electronic devices (i.e. tablet or iPad) for mandatory completion of paperwork
- Willing to learn new skills and machine types / brands
- Must work well under pressure and have a positive attitude
- Work well with co-workers and customers alike
- Integrity – position requires being honest and ethical
- Dependability – position requires being reliable, responsible, dependable, and the ability to fulfil obligations
- Ability to adapt and work well in a continuously changing environment
- Effective communication skills – both written and verbal
- Fluent in English
Benefits of Working for Frontline:
Frontline invests in our employees and our organizational culture to attract and retain top performers. Here are just a few of the benefits of joining the Frontline team:
- An open and collaborative culture – We wouldn’t be who we are without every member on our team. Everyone from the shop floor to the service counter has a voice contributing to our growth and success.
- A dynamic management team – we are backed by a young and dynamic management team, always ready for new challenges and pushing the business to reach new standards.
- A clean and comfortable working environment – we are committed to providing our employees with a healthy workplace and very are fortunate to be surrounded by the beautiful mountains and endless landscapes of Chilliwack, BC.
- A competitive compensation package – in addition to an attractive salary and an extended benefits plan, Frontline provides profit-sharing options as an additional way to show our employees our appreciation.
Fill our the form below to apply
To apply for an opportunity with Frontline Machinery, please fill out the form below. We thank everyone who is interested but will only contact those selected for an interview.
Notice: Undefined variable: tabindex in /home/frontlinekfv/app/web/wp-content/themes/frontline/templates/career/application.php on line 9